The Superintendent will provide overall administrative and technical management at the construction project site. This role will manage all on-site construction activities including, self-perform labor, subcontractors, and consultants. Other responsibilities will include the administration of the jobsite safety program, quality management, and overall schedule coordination and supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate/Industry Safety standards.
- Working knowledge of CPM schedule.
- Working knowledge of cost report and labor production report.
- Thorough knowledge of corporate quality program.
- Thorough knowledge of subcontract language.
- Ability to work with and manage multiple people.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Bachelors’ degree in Construction Management with at least 5 years’ experience in the construction field or any related fields.
- Understands building plans and specs.
- CSL preferred.
- OSHA 10 Certification required, OSHA 30 Certification preferred.
- Safety standards knowledge and enforcement.
An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer